I posted a long version of this question to Evaltalk, and got quite a few replies. I am now posting that long version as well as the replies I received. This could be an interesting inquiry. (Whether is it useful is TBD.) Please weigh in as the spirit moves.
If anyone wants to post rather than just respond to existing posts send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll set you up with “author” status. Or just send me the material and I’ll post it in your name.
- Evaluation as Social Technology
- How to Evaluate a Conference
- Integrating Evaluation and Agent-Based Modeling
- System design: Requirements, complexity, and cost
- Unintended consequences, Development, and Democracy
- Why Do Hospitals Coordinate Activities As They Do? Or: What I Learned From My Hip Surgery
- Workshop: Grappling With the Unexpected From Firefighting to Systematic Action
- Workshop: Logic Models — Beyond the Traditional View
- Simple, Complicated, Complex and Chaotic VS. Complexity Science. Jonny finally resolved his confusion
- A rolling conversation about the “Agreement x Certainty” space.
- Azenet Book Club – Life Cycles, Rigid evaluation requirements, and Implementation theory
- What is the relationship between path dependence and system stability? With explanation of why I care.
- Power Law Versus Symmetrical Distributions — Implications for Policy Recommendations