I posted a long version of this question to Evaltalk, and got quite a few replies. I am now posting that long version as well as the replies I received. This could be an interesting inquiry. (Whether is it useful is TBD.) Please weigh in as the spirit moves.
If anyone wants to post rather than just respond to existing posts send me email at email@example.com. I’ll set you up with “author” status. Or just send me the material and I’ll post it in your name.
- contact Jonny
- Evaluation as Social Technology
- How to Evaluate a Conference
- Integrating Evaluation and Agent-Based Modeling
- System design: Requirements, complexity, and cost
- Unintended consequences, Development, and Democracy
- Why Do Hospitals Coordinate Activities As They Do? Or: What I Learned From My Hip Surgery
- Workshop: Grappling With the Unexpected From Firefighting to Systematic Action
- Workshop: Logic Models — Beyond the Traditional View
- Complexity is about stability and predictability
- Big Data in Evaluation
- How to evaluate complex health interventions?
- Matching management systems to system behavior
- Using an evolutionary biology view to connect the intellectual development of evaluation and the development of the evaluation community
- Follow Surprises in Programs and their Evaluations on WordPress.com
Hours & Info1-202-555-1212Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am